Sunday, June 12, 2011

Welcome to the blog!

That "welcome" was more for me than you. This is all very new for me...the blog and all. I figured it was high time to get my random thoughts and observations as well as general family life stuff on "paper".

The name Cash's Crier is not in reference to how easily I tend to cry but rather Crier as in "Town Crier", you know, like the news. I guess I could have chosen Cash's News...but it wasn't as catchy and based on what the blog builder told me, the name should be catchy.

So here I am fellow bloggers and maybe all my followER...let's see how this goes. I plan on using this blog to share my random thoughts on daily things and maybe sometimes some serious things. I hope, at the very least to get a few chuckles out of you with some things and maybe get you thinking a little about other things, don't worry...not TOO much thinking.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you...(I need to think of some catchy ending)....

No comments:

Post a Comment