Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cash Family in 2013

It has been a while since I posted so I will do a quick update and then go on and make a "for real" post.

The hubby is doing well and still on his Get Buff Journey. He has been very dedicated to getting fit and we are all rather happy about his progress.

Lexie just finished middle school and I officially have a high schooler. She was on the Honor Roll all 3 years in MS and I hope that continues through her HS Honors courses. She had a blast at her first formal, the 8th grade dinner dance. They certainly upgraded that affair since I attended that school. Lexie had to get dressed up in a prom dress and we had to dress casual, they had a beautiful hall and we had the gym, they had it catered and we had chips and dip...my how things change.

Jocelyn had her detethering surgery in April and has been doing well. We have seen a lot of positive signs that surgery was successful...more on this in a later post. We have decided that we will be homeschooling her for Kindergarten, as she likely won't be fully potty trained by September. It was a surprisingly natural choice. I am so excited to get started!

As for me, I am still working on getting back in shape. I have a lot of work to do but I am just as motivate as I was 2 years ago. LET'S DO THIS!!! ***in my motivated, deep voice*** I am still working on my school work, trying to finish HS before my daughter starts but I took a break after Jocelyn's surgery and it likely won't be until she has already started.

We haven't traveled as a family yet this year, but my parents wanted to take Jocelyn down to Disney World after she had surgery so we went down in April....it rained the ENTIRE time we were there. We still had a lot of fun though and she got to meet Tinkerbell and Rosetta! We are planning a do-over trip for the four of us in November. So excited for that.

It feels like we have so much going on and we are always busy, but as I typed this out, we seem pretty boring. I promise that this update is just the start of a whole new blog. We are gearing up for some exciting stuff and the  blog will be exciting too...well as exciting as reading can be. For now, I will sign off and get going on my next blog post. Which topic should I pick?  Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment